Thursday, April 12, 2012

Unknown*

I got the idea to cook this dish from Grace Lee's blog post (and yes I read her blog).. I know that there's big difference between the two and I did make a lot of twitches to the recipe since I wasn't able to buy the ingredients from a grocery store. Another reason is because I have some pad thai noodles here that I really wanted to execute ^.^ 



I followed the recipe in terms of the sauce and just changed what I didn't have :)


Instead of the regular sausage, I used Chinese Sausage (yen tsiang). Instead of Mozzarella, I used regular cheese, but I did use Kochujang or the Korean Chili Paste. I also added fish balls sliced to smaller pieces :) In the end, it tastes like spaghetti haha.. 


*I'm not really sure what to call this dish, thus the title...

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails