I really love eating noodles! I actually like them more than rice. It has so many variations that you can actually combine it with! :)
This afternoon, I made Sesame Noodles, which is one of the easiest things I like to do whenever I want to eat noodles. All you need are: noodles, sesame sauce, oyster sauce, and some liquid seasoning.
| the three things you need + noodles! |
If you don't like to use the liquid seasoning or the oyster sauce, it's okay! :) Noodles + Sesame Dressing/sauce is simply good enough for me! It can also be eaten even if you chill it and you can also add topping like seared shiitake mushrooms, eggplant, tomato or even cucumber to make it a soothing cool salad. I also would love to add blanched shrimps or crabsticks or anything I have and like to have. ^.^
Something easy and delicious! :) No measurement needed because anything depends on how much you want from it! :)
wow cool! very few ingredients that is enough to make it good! Nice job! I like your chopsticks too :))
ReplyDeletethank you jeannine!! :) Thank you for reading my blog! ^.^
Delete