The great part is that it is very easy to make and my mom liked it which is really the greatest part about this! :) I like how it differs from the usual salads I eat. In some way, this is more savory and it is very comforting! Thanks to pepper.ph, I found a new easy and great salad recipe!
For the original recipe click this.
I made a few changes to the recipe and this is what I did...
So in a bowl I placed a handful of salad greens (definitely what you like). Then in a pan, I fried an egg sunny side up, making sure that the yolk is not cooked all the way through. I placed the egg on top of the veggies and using the same oil, I pan fry my cubed Chinese chorizos until they are cooked through. I then placed it on top of the greens and egg and poured a little of the olive oil from the pan. Lastly, I added a sprinkle of parmigiana cheese! :)
And there's my dinner! yummy and easy...
haha nice!! Next try the 3 in 1 Starbucks na! Maybe i'll try this one too if i can have enough ingredients :D very scrumptious! haha
ReplyDeleteI will, I just might buy the swissmiss tomorrow! :) Try this one din madali lang :) or I'll make some when we cook together again! ^.^
Delete