It has just been 4 days since I got home from my one week trip to Macau and HK and may I say that I am terribly missing Hong Kong... Macau was good but I really do prefer Hong Kong. In my opinion, Macau is still a developing country in a sense that it will be far better to go there after a few more years and maybe I will love it then.
On my next posts, I will share with you some of my experiences as well as photos of my trip and I dare say that most of my posts are going to be about my gastronomic travel experience! ^.^ The food in both places are just sooo good that the main reason I miss them so much is because of the food - and as well as the shopping places I went to. ^.^
So for now here are some pictures I took on my trip! :)
Enjoy!
Enjoy!
| definitely had the most number of egg tarts in a single trip!! ^.^ |
| one of the most delicious char siu I had in HK |
| on board the "ding ding" |
| @ the peak |
| Cityscape at night... |
and definitely more photos to come! ^.^
HK is one of my favorite cities in the worlddd
ReplyDelete