Monday, April 16, 2012

Hong Kong : Victoria's Peak

Just a quick share of the shots we took while we were on are way and at the Peak :)

Bank of China Tower

The Peak Galleria that offers free observation deck on the top floor :)

cool...
This is a store that sells the ever cute fortune cat.. or what I would like to call it..
just follow the signs... :)




It was already past 4pm so it was already a bit gloomy.. Being at the Peak was and still is a great dream of mine.. just being there makes me really happy plus the fact that I'm in Hong Kong.. Its almost like hitting two birds with one stone.. ^^,

Saw the Canon sign while I was using the thingy.. uhm.. telescope! :))

The Clock Tower @ Kowloon Side near the Harbour City.. :)

See you soon... Next time, I will ride the tram to the top! :)
 How I wish I can stay here, live in this city.. maybe.. someday.. I just might.. aja! :">

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails