Monday, April 23, 2012

Hong Kong : Biscuits and Starbucks

Here are some more photos for my LAST post about my trip to Macau and Hong Kong. 

I honestly love Aunt Stella's Cookies but found a new love for Quantet Cookies. Both stores are found at The New Town Mall. According to my cousin who lives in HK, the store Quantet Cookies was opened by a former Ms. Hong Kong and actually opened quite a number of branches around Hong Kong. During the Lunar Festival, people tend to exchange their cookies rather than mooncakes which is very interesting! :)



I like their store for its simplicity. They have this wide array of cookies for you try! As what I have counted so far, they have 22 types of cookies! :) Across this table is the cashier and the store is simply just like that! You see the products, you buy the products.


My mom and I actually love the cookie we both and regret the fact that we only bought one pack of it. We actually finished the whole thing in less than two days. 


On the other hand, I have learned about Aunt Stella's Cookies when my cousin gave us a box of it before. I really loved it immediately or it was love at first bite, but sad to say, the ones we bought were not what we really were looking for. But I still like the blueberry and orange butter cookies! ^.^


Lastly, I just want to show you a Starbucks we came upon on Citygate Outlet in Tung Chung which by far, has the most number of food choices I have ever seen on a Starbucks! They offered salads, pasta, SOUP, bread, pastry, sandwiches and more.. don't forget the drinks!





love this picture for the natural light I got from the Sun :))


And so I guess, here ends my stories and pictures about my last vacation trip to Macau and Hong Kong! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails