Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Macau: Lord's Stow Bakery

There isn't really much to say here except this is one of the best tarts I have tasted throughout my travel. The tarts are really full and has that rich taste. You might think that the burnt part is awful or bitter but it really goes well with the whole thing! It is just so great that it is one of the reasons why I want to go back! ^.^


a not so good shot of the store..

All these tarts are just so tempting!! @ MOP8 each why not have more than one?! ^.^

Just wanted to show you how thick the filling is!
bought a box of 6 on our last day..

Sad thing is that I wasn't able to see the first and original store of Lord Stow's but will definitely go on my next trip to Macau! ^.^

Venetian's Lord Stow's Bakery
Shop 2119a, Level 3 (Grand Canal Shoppes)
Open Everyday @ 10am to 11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails