Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hong Kong : Dinner Buffet @ Chef Mickey's

My nephew celebrated his birthday at Hong Kong Disneyland and we had dinner at their very own Chef Mickey at Disney's Hollywood Hotel...


To start off, let me show you all the food they offered which is a mix of Asian and Western dishes. I was really glad that I could take as much photos as I want without anyone telling me its not allowed! ^.^

Japanese Section 


Chinese Section


Dimsums! ^.^
very cute steam pao!! But I wonder which Disney character this is! :) Too lovely to eat.

Make your Noodle Soup :)
 Indian Section (better than my expectation!) ^.^

Italian Section
they had mickey mouse pizza and pasta and baked potato that was soooooooo good!!!

The Colds Section
Cold Seafood
Salad Toppings 
Mickey Croutons ^.^ soo cute!
Mickey's Crabmeat Salad... yum!
The choices or the variety of the food is quite few but enough to make you full. Service is also prompt and they even gave my nephew a surprise of a small cake and card with Mickey's signature :) That really made his day!

A meal would never be complete without DESSERTS and boy did Chef Mickey made a lot of sweets for us!
unlimited ice cream ! 
Strawberry Mickey Mouse Cake (great one!)

Green Tea and Strawberry Custard Cake
Mickey and Winnie the Pooh Banana Cake
Chocolate Fondue
Mini Swiss Roll
Apple Crumble
There were some foods that I wasn't to take photos of but I probably was able to take most of what there was.. ^.^

one happy birthday boy!
 We sure did enjoy our dinner buffet at Chef Mickey! :) 

They have a promotion until May 31, 2012. So if you are interested to try Chef Mickey, learn more about their promotions here.

Hong Kong Disneyland
Disney's Hollywood Hotel
Lantau Island, HK
Tel: 852 3510-5000
*reservations should be made. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails