Year 2010 is about to end and I want to start wrapping up or looking back to the things I have accomplished this year. I decided to start off with the books that I have read. One of my goals for this year was to finish a book every month. One book per month seems to be very easy task for me since I was fond of reading but as it turns out, I was only able to read 6 books! That's just half of my goal and it is somehow okay for me since, its better to have something than none at all. :)
The books that I have read this year are mostly romantic or chick-lit books which disappoints myself since, I am already 18 and I feel like I should start reading books that are more mature or will just help me grow as a person. :) The books are:
- My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult (January 31, 2010)
- George Muller (February 11, 2010)
- A Bend in the Road by Nicholas Sparks (April 22, 2010)
- Dear John by Nicholas Sparks (May 12, 2010)
- Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer (May 20, 2010)
- Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks (June 16, 2010)
As you can see, most of the books are by Nicholas Sparks :D And just for the record, I am not really a big fan of his and I don't really like ALL of his books and I just don't know why 3 out of the 6 books I read were his... Anyways, I loved Message in a Bottle :)
And as the days pass, I shall continue telling you guys my accomplishments for this year! okay? :)
take care and God bless...

The books that I have read this year are mostly romantic or chick-lit books which disappoints myself since, I am already 18 and I feel like I should start reading books that are more mature or will just help me grow as a person. :) The books are:
- My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult (January 31, 2010)
- George Muller (February 11, 2010)
- A Bend in the Road by Nicholas Sparks (April 22, 2010)
- Dear John by Nicholas Sparks (May 12, 2010)
- Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer (May 20, 2010)
- Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks (June 16, 2010)
As you can see, most of the books are by Nicholas Sparks :D And just for the record, I am not really a big fan of his and I don't really like ALL of his books and I just don't know why 3 out of the 6 books I read were his... Anyways, I loved Message in a Bottle :)
And as the days pass, I shall continue telling you guys my accomplishments for this year! okay? :)
take care and God bless...

No comments:
Post a Comment