Friday, May 21, 2010

last Thursday..



Finally, after almost 3 years of attempting to finish reading this book, I am DONE!! haha.. All I can say is that, even though I have lost my interest with Edward(The vampire) and the other characters, I still loved the book because of how the storyline progresses... Its just like how much I like how Dan Brown writes.. :)) Now that I have read the book, I am a bit excited for the movie, they say that it is the best so far.. We just have to wait for June 30, which is the the first day of showing of the Eclipse movie.. :) And since my interest for this series is still present, I am currently reading the last installment of the Twilight Saga which is Breaking Dawn.. It is the thickest book out of all four but I really hope that I can finish it within next week :) haha..


So since this is an update for May 20, i now have to tell you what happened that day. May 20 is an unforgettable day... me and my friends (erica, angellyn, jenny, dianne, marianne and maribelle) went to Trinoma to watch Shrek 4 - The Final Chapter... As you can you can observe, we were all girls.. Most of our guy friends were not able to come due to earlier engagements and stuff they have to do :{ (its really sad) Anyways, we decided to meet around 12.30pm but for some reasons, we end up meeting around 1.30pm :)) We went to Trinoma by riding the LRT2 at Recto Station to Araneta-Cubao Station then changing to the MRT line from Cubao station to North Ave. Station where the station is directly connected to the mall.. :) We arrived there around 2.15pm and the movie was going to start at 2.30pm!! When we got to the fourth level, the line for the movie was SOOOOOO long.... Luckily, I have brought with me 7 charge slips of Citibank and I was really glad that they have a special lane for citibank cardholders availing of the promotion!!! At first, I was shocked since, shouldn't there be no special lane for citibank clients since it is already a promo?? Shouldn't we also be suffering with the other people falling in line and waiting for their turn?? But I guess, when your in an Ayala Mall, that is not the case, there really is a special lane and you are served quickly than those of other lanes.. :D So, back to the story, since there really not much people on the special lane (I feel like I was falling in line in the senior citizen lane hahaha) I easily got the tickets and after that, we bought ourselves some popcorns and refreshments (these things are not cheap on an Ayala mall haha) When we entered cinema 7, the movie was already rolling though didn't miss a big part, just the introduction :)) The movie is good.. not great but good.. If you are a big fan of Shrek movies, then I would suggest that you watch it in 3D, in that way you can appreciate the movie more and you won't be thinking what it would be like in 3D while watching the 1D (which happened to us).. I guess the movie was made for the sake of showing it in 3D.. :|


After watching the movie, we walked around the mall, taking shots around the garden situated outside the mall or within the mall.. :) After that, we ate at Kenny Rogers and chat chat chat about anything and everything, we even made a new plan for June 5.. :) We decided that since there were not so many of us that day, we will make another lakad a.k.a. despedida for Maribelle.. And it would just be a lunch at Mang Inasal (Binondo branch), in that way, we hope that more people can attend :)

On our way home, we decided to try another route. We decided to ride the bus to Monumento.. haha.. It costs php11 per person, which I consider reasonable since it was air-conditioned and it was clean.. While riding the bus (standing) a lady in blue asked me to pass on her payment which I did.. Anne and I were torn on whether to go down at Balintawak station or Monumento station... The lady in blue went down on Balintawak station.. :| In the end, the lesson learned is that you must go down on Balintawak station because you have to go over a overpass then walk a very long long road to reach LRT Monumento station.. Once we were on the train, guess who we saw!!!! THE LADY IN BLUE!! hahaha... Before getting on the train, Marianne even asked me if the lady in blue would be there and there she was.. sitted and napping :)) It was really amazing! So this is what happened to me on May 20 and I was really happy that day, I am sorry if can't explain it on this post.. It has taken me around 2 hours to write this and I don't know why I somehow can't thoroughly explain what happened that day.. :| Well, until my next post!!!

One big conclusion!
*Ways to get to Trinoma:
-LRT 1 to Balintawak Staion then ride a bus heading to the mall! (quickest)
-LRT 2 to Araneta-Cubao Station then change to MRT to North Ave. Station (quick)
-LRT1 to Edsa Station then change to MRT to North Ave. Station (LONGEST)
**based on my experiences :)

take care and God bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails