Just as what I have promised on my last post, I am going to tell you about a new store we saw @Promenade, and that store is Happy Lemon! Happy Lemon just recently opened on the former ground level of Fully Booked @ Promenade. We were there on an evening which explains why my pictures are so. :)
What I love about the store is that even though they have just recently opened, they already have great service, great drinks and even a great ambiance and design that is a very important element in every food or beverage establishment. At first my friend and I were hesitant to enter the store because we thought that it will hurt our "budget", but by the time we looked at their menu, we learned that their drinks are very much affordable or reasonably priced. We couldn't believe that a store that cute and attractive, was selling drinks at reasonable prices.
My friend and I ordered the same drink since we were too scared to try their much more adventurous drinks. We had a Regular Mocha Cocoa (Php 85) which I must-say has a very rich taste. It has a blend of something bitter (which I guess is the coffee) and something sweet (which i think is the chocolate) to let it have a great taste! It was really good and we were really enjoying every sip of it. :D


my friend and I with our drinks o.<
happy holidays everyone!
take care and God bless...

Happy Lemon started in 2006 in Hong Kong and now has over 100 outlets across Hong Kong and China.
Happy Lemon aims to provide consumers with a lifestyle experience, interweaving quality beverage choices with popular culture. Whether through our creative infusion of coffee, selected tea leaves, cocoa and lemon or through our careful selection of high quality ingredients from around the world, we continuously surprise our consumer by injecting creativity in every drink we made.
...We don use added preservatives or artificial additives in our beverages.
At Happy Lemon, you can be assured that only the Yummiest drinks are served!
-an excerpt from the flyer.
What I love about the store is that even though they have just recently opened, they already have great service, great drinks and even a great ambiance and design that is a very important element in every food or beverage establishment. At first my friend and I were hesitant to enter the store because we thought that it will hurt our "budget", but by the time we looked at their menu, we learned that their drinks are very much affordable or reasonably priced. We couldn't believe that a store that cute and attractive, was selling drinks at reasonable prices.
My friend and I ordered the same drink since we were too scared to try their much more adventurous drinks. We had a Regular Mocha Cocoa (Php 85) which I must-say has a very rich taste. It has a blend of something bitter (which I guess is the coffee) and something sweet (which i think is the chocolate) to let it have a great taste! It was really good and we were really enjoying every sip of it. :D


my friend and I with our drinks o.<
While we were waiting for our drinks, we were given a number that was placed at a very cute lemon-shaped thing. :) We just couldn't help ourselves and take a picture of it! :D
take care and God bless...





Hongkongers love Happy Lemon so, especially in summer...it can be a bit too tart for me though ;)
ReplyDelete