I finished reading this book last Thursday and I know that it is not in my reading list but, at least, I finished a book for the month of April. :)) The story/plot of this book is good but out of 5 stars I am going to give it a 3.5... Yup! Just 3.5, because I find it not that interesting like the other books I have read in the past.. The story is quite predictable and at the same time it is the type of book that, (for me) is not something you are very eager to finish... Though you want to know how it ends, there is no urge or will for you to sleep very late just because you want to know how it ends... Because books that make me do so are the ones I find great.. So, I guess that you can read this but it's not like The Notebook, Nights in Rodanthe, A Walk to Remember those kinds of stuff.. The story all in all is quite ordinary..I'm sorry if you don't agree with me.. Sorry.. :)
take care and God bless...

No comments:
Post a Comment