A week ago, my family and I tried a new restaurant that opened at N.S. Amoranto Sr. Ave. The name of the resto is Kao-Chi Restaurant (高記餐廳) and obviously, it is a Chinese restaurant. The interior of the resto was amazing, I never thought that a small space as what Kao Chi has can be as high-end and luxurious looking. The design in totality was very wonderful, I felt that I was in China. By the time I entered, I was amazed with the collection of figurines and stuff related to China or being Chinese ^^. Too bad I wasn't able to take a decent picture to post here. (All of it was a blur) :<
For appetizer, we had their Hand Made Pork Dumplings. What I can say about this is that, it totally tastes like Xiao Long Bao and far from what I expected from what dumplings should taste like. :\ But I should give them the credit for making it have that soup we find in Xiao Long Bao. ^^
For appetizer, we had their Hand Made Pork Dumplings. What I can say about this is that, it totally tastes like Xiao Long Bao and far from what I expected from what dumplings should taste like. :\ But I should give them the credit for making it have that soup we find in Xiao Long Bao. ^^
Hand Made Pork Dumplings-10pcs. (Php 138)
Three Cup Chicken (Php 238)
Next in line was Three Cups Chicken, which tasted more like star anise rather than what Three Cup Chicken supposed to taste like. I mean, I'm no great expert but all I know is that Three Cup Chicken should not taste like star anise. Right? Well, I'll just give you a rundown of the foods we ordered then I'll tell yo about it afterward! :)
Sauteed Eggplant in Special Sauce (Php 238)
Sauteed Prawn with Tomato Sauce- 5pcs. (Php 338)
The Mapo Tofu sure has its kick on it. The serving quantity was also enough. :) Sweet and Sour Pork ans Sauteed Eggplant in Special Sauce, was not that great or good but it was edible and one of my motto is, "As long as its edible, I'm fine with it!". I have to say that Sauteed Prawns with Tomato Sauce is one that made the whole lunch okay. We really didn't like the restaurant but I somehow forgot the reason why we do but it sure has something to do with the food and service. Oh! I remembered one, all the food they served were cold. :( And I am not a big fan of cold foods served when they are supposed to be warm! Anyways, overall, I must give them some slack since they just opened up. I might want to go back to the restaurant to check if they did improve with their food and service. :)
If you want to have an experience of your own at Kao-Chi Restaurant, here are their details.
Kao Chi Restaurant
+632 4107788 / 4107799
109 N.S. Amoranto Street
Quezon City, Manila
If you want to have an experience of your own at Kao-Chi Restaurant, here are their details.
Kao Chi Restaurant
+632 4107788 / 4107799
109 N.S. Amoranto Street
Quezon City, Manila
take care and God bless...
No comments:
Post a Comment