Am I a bookworm? My friend told me this afternoon that I was, and I never realized that... Though I know that I love to read (somehow) , I never really considered myself to be a "bookworm".. So maybe, I am a bookworm indeed.. hahaha..
Anyways, speaking of books, I just finished reading Dear John by Nicholas Sparks and I just have to say that this is a much better book that A Bend in The Road.. Though I have some friends who were spoilers, I was still anticipating on how the story ends and it is quite bittersweet (I'm sorry if I am also a spoiler for you guys! ^^V) Hmm.. What I like about Nicholas Sparks is how he makes endings good even though its the other way around.. I really liked this novel of him and I would recommend it to other people.. I am also excited in watching thee film adaptation of this novel.. Starring Amanda Seyfried and Channing Tantum.. here is the link for the movie which was out last year (I think!).. Jeannine (my bestfriend) was actually the one who told me that I must watch the movie. And since I prefer reading the book first before watching any film adaptation, I decided to look for an e-book on the net and found it I did but I was having a hard time reading it, (I really hate reading from my computer or any computer) so I then decided to look for a printed copy in our school/university library and voila! found it I did!! :D It took me one week to finish the book, but don't get me wrong, I really wanted to finish it ASAP but something, somehow got in the way... haha.. So now that I am finished with the book I am going to find some time to get a copy of the movie from Jeannine... Oh! And I also like the idea that the narrator comes from a male persona.. I never noticed that before, just with this book that I somehow liked the way he tells his story.. hehe
My next reading assignment for myself is Eclipse which is one of the books of Stephanie Meyer's Twilight saga.. The movie adaptation of this novel will be out next month and since I want to read books first before watching the film, I MUST finish it this month or as long as before it premieres on the big screen.. :D I have wanted to finish this book for 2 years now and I have read this book up to the middle part for three times now, and I do hope that 3rd luck's the charm.. haha...
My next reading assignment for myself is Eclipse which is one of the books of Stephanie Meyer's Twilight saga.. The movie adaptation of this novel will be out next month and since I want to read books first before watching the film, I MUST finish it this month or as long as before it premieres on the big screen.. :D I have wanted to finish this book for 2 years now and I have read this book up to the middle part for three times now, and I do hope that 3rd luck's the charm.. haha...
So I guess that is all I have to say for now.. Bye!!
take care and God bless...


No comments:
Post a Comment