Saturday, June 19, 2010

Book for June


First of all, let me just say that this is the first ever novel that made me cry in my whole life!!! The way the story ends was just unexpected and somehow shocking at the same time. When I was reading the first few chapters of it, I found the flow of the story as slow and repetitious, as in there were quite a lot of descriptions that kept on repeating and I thought that this is another one of those books that I will just read for the sake of reading it. But I was wrong(as always), when you reach to the last few chapters, you just can't put down the book, you really just have to finish it and be shocked. :) The story of "Message in a Bottle" is about learning to let go, to move on, and at the same time learning to love again no matter how strange or unexpected it is. While I was looking for the link of this book from Nicholas Sparks' site, I also found something that made me more shocked than I was when finishing this book. I learned that the story of this novel was somehow parallel with the life of the author's parents and if you want to know about it then here is the link, but mind you, it is already somehow a spoiler... But if you really want to know then click it.. :) So my verdict is 5 out 5 stars and I recommend this book to people who recently lost someone dear to them or simply to people who loves to read, like me. :D And I guess that is all I have to say as of now.. :)

take care and God bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails