In one of my previous post, I told you about the books that I have read for this year and right now, I shall tell you about the movies I have watched for this year. ^^ Unlike the number of books I've read, I have actually watched 20 films this year! And I would like to thank Citibank for their promo, that I am able to watch so much number of films. Before, watching movies was something I am alienated from. ^^
Now, red ones are my favorites while black ones are just simply good films. (in my opinion that is)!
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakel
- Spy Next Door
- Valentine's Day
- It's Complicated
- From Paris with Love
- Alice in Wonderland
- Diary of a Whimpy Kid
- The Back-up Plan
- The Last Song
- Shrek 4
- Little Big Soldier
- The Killers
- Karate Kid
- Letters to Juliet
- Knight and Day
- Twilight Saga: Eclipse
- The Sorcerer's Apprentice
- Salt
- The Expendables
- Step Up 3
Now that I am telling you about this, I feel like I have watched a few films. :<> It's already new year's eve tomorrow! One more post for tomorrow and we are about to say goodbye to 2010 and hello to 2011! Are you guys ready for it? Well I'm not yet sure if I am... :|
take care and God bless...

Now, red ones are my favorites while black ones are just simply good films. (in my opinion that is)!
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakel
- Spy Next Door
- Valentine's Day
- It's Complicated
- From Paris with Love
- Alice in Wonderland
- Diary of a Whimpy Kid
- The Back-up Plan
- The Last Song
- Shrek 4
- Little Big Soldier
- The Killers
- Karate Kid
- Letters to Juliet
- Knight and Day
- Twilight Saga: Eclipse
- The Sorcerer's Apprentice
- Salt
- The Expendables
- Step Up 3
Now that I am telling you about this, I feel like I have watched a few films. :<> It's already new year's eve tomorrow! One more post for tomorrow and we are about to say goodbye to 2010 and hello to 2011! Are you guys ready for it? Well I'm not yet sure if I am... :|
take care and God bless...

No comments:
Post a Comment