Sunday, October 30, 2011

Counting the Hours

Having my internship is nothing but tiring and fun ^.^ Today is mt day off and I still have 468 hours to go and at some point I want it to be really over ^.^ So last night, in order to give myself a relaxing night, I decided to watch a movie and it is my all-time favorite.. The story is light and heart-warming. The Holiday was what I watched and I simply love it. The setting, the story, the characters just played the whole thing great. If you have never watched this film then you should give it a try.


To let you know more about my internship at Manila Hotel, can I just say that I was assigned for the Korean  kitchen of Cafe Ilang-Ilang and I am a bit happy that I was because I get to learn a lot of new things and the people whom I am with are really nice! :) There are also a lot of people who we call chefs. Chef ____, Chef ____. Sometimes, I'm not even used to it and mistakenly call them sir or ma'am. ^^ I have a working shift of 7am - 3pm that's why I am suppose to wake up by 5 am and prepare myself!  It is really hard to wake up that early!!! I even think that since I am really tired, I might not be able to read 10 books this year and only stick with 9! :( I might have a different station by next week but Korean Kitchen would definitely be the first. I miss my school professors and friends badly..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails