Tuesday, October 11, 2011

OJT found and other stuff

Don't you just get inspired whenever you've just finished watching Julie and Julia? Well I always do get inspired! It just makes me want to cook and believe that I can actually really cook good food.. ^^, Anyways, a hotel has finally decided to give me a chance to have my OJT and it is none other than the most historical hotel in the Philippines, Manila Hotel! ^.^

I am having mixed emotions about this. A bit happy, a bit scared and a bit excited. I just had my orientation a while ago and I was with employees and I was also the only practicumer there! At some point, I just want to finish this whole thing instantly, but its gonna take me 3 months and just like what I have said a while ago, I am excited. I think this type of mixed emotion is normal for everyone who's going to try out or experience something new.


I already got my name plate but I have to return it by the time I finish my training, so no souvenirs for me. :\ Might as well just take a picture of it ^.^ I just have to submit the other requirements before this week ends! :) wish me luck everyone!!

till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails