Thursday, October 20, 2011

Book Review : Safe Haven


Still in pursuit of having a fruitful 12-day vacation and to be able to read 10 books this year, I have read Safe Haven by none other than Nicholas Sparks. ^^, This is my 8th book this year and I just have 2 more to go to accomplish my goal! 

Overall, I still believe that Nicholas Sparks' The Wedding is the best novel he has ever written. But Safe Haven, has a different feel and story line and it just shows how great of an author is Nicholas Sparks. Out of 5 stars, I give this book 3 stars! What I can get from this book is that you know that love exist when you feel safe and no matter what the circumstances are, that is all that matters - being safe..

a good read for vacations or rainy days! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails