Monday, October 17, 2011

10-day plan

Since I only have 10 days of vacation left to enjoy. I've decided to make a plan or a goal for myself so that I can say that I have been productive! ^^, So, I have come up with the following goals..

o Cook as many dishes as I can and blog about it!
   - I'm planning to cook a fish dish tomorrow and I just hope that it will be a success!
o Finish reading at least two books and share something about it... ^^,
o Go bond and catch up with my high school as well as college friends..
o and simply have a great time and enjoy every second of this short vacation..

I just really wanted to post something to this blog, that is why I am telling you about this goals.. Let's just hope that I could accomplish most of it ^.^ Especially the cooking part, since as of this moment, I am a bit inspired to cook..

I also just realized that this post looks more like a lecture note than a regular post!! ^.^

blogging more soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails