It is finally November and 40+ more days to go, and it's already Christmas!!! And its just so sad that I can't feel the Christmas season yet! In other news, yesterday was my 80th hour for my internship and I now have 420 hours more to go! :) I have been assigned to do office work at the chef's office and will be there for a week, after that I will be back to kitchen duties. So far, I am really enjoying my stay at Manila Hotel. Everyone is so nice to us trainees and what's even great is that I have been gaining a lot of new friends, not pounds, friends! ^^, Since I am the only FEU trainee around, I need to make friends with other people, which is really not bad. All the chefs here are so nice to us. As well as the guests. There was even this one time where I was asked to sing a happy birthday song to one of our guests. There was also a lot of instances where guests thought that I'm a Korean girl! o.o Doing office work isn't that bad at all too because I get to explore the different departments of the hotel and get to know other people other than those who are in the kitchen. By the way, we are currently staying here at Manila Hotel for a night and will be dining at Cafe Ilang-Ilang for a dinner buffet. Will try to share photos about that. ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment