Saturday, October 15, 2011

12 days.

School is finally done and I only have 12 days of vacation to find myself again. During these days I would love to do what I really love doing. Cooking. Reading. Blogging. Taking Photos. and just spending time with my family and friends without having to worry about deadlines and stuff. My friends sam, karlo and I are planning to have a Binondo food trip next week, some kind of last bonding before going are separate ways for our internship. 

I am planning to bring them to Ying-Ying teahouse for some dimsum, Lanzhou La Mien for some hand-pulled noodles, and other places for quick stop for snacks and drinks. I guess this is also the time for me to get back with my taking shots of things that inspires me.. ^^ Aside from that, during these 12 days, we will be celebrating my mom and dad's 35th wedding anniversary as well as my dad's 61st birthday! Which reminds me that I don't have a gift for my dad yet (uh-oh). BUT I already have a gift for my mom and dad for their anniversary and I just hope that they would love it. ^.^ 

I went to Manila Hotel yesterday to submit my requirements and I have been asked to report to the hotel on the 26th at 9am on my complete chef's uniform.. ^^, Still having mixed emotions about this one but I'm bit more excited now than scared! :) I can do this! I know I can! :)


As of this moment, I am reading through Safe Haven by Nicholas Spark and it's gonna be my 8th book if I finish it :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails