Friday, October 7, 2011

October : First Week

I sure have been gone for a while and I can't believe that September just flew away like that! I have been busy with a lot of stuff some of which are defense, tutor, and OJT hunting. So far, I am in a vacation from my tutoring duties, since they just finished their exams! ^^, I also am done with my defense for our laundry detergent product for EBP and I just hope that we get a good grade from our panelists that day! ^^, The only problem I have right now is that I still don't have a hotel to have my OJT at.. :( But the bright side is that I have an interview on Monday for Manila Hotel and I wish that this is finally it.. ^^,




The picture above is by far one of the greatest group I ever had the chance to work with in my college life! :) Thanks to them for always being there through all that we've been through during this first semester. Its just sad that I won't be able to really see them next semester because we will be going our separate ways.. some for OJT while some will stay in the university... BioScents Manufacturing Company has surely changed our lives! ^^v

One final week before first semester is finally OVER! :( Time for OJT, then graduation! good luck to us all! :)

posting more soon..


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails