I'm once again interested in reading and while we were at the mall yesterday, I saw two good books at great prices :) Both are from Nicholas Sparks and even though I didn't like him that much before, I am starting to like him right now :) Maybe it comes with age :)) So, I bought Three Weeks with my Brother, which is also his memoir, and A Walk to Remember which is said to be a classic, so no second thoughts about that! :) I bought it at PhP170 each and it was in hardbound covers so there really no second thoughts about it! ^^ (I bought these books at Booksale). It is very seldom for me to find great finds in Booksale and when I do, I never let go of that chance! :D

On the other hand, I borrowed Paulo Cohelo's Eleven Minutes and Nicholas Sparks' The Wedding from our library...
Happy Monday and Happy Reading to everyone! :D

On the other hand, I borrowed Paulo Cohelo's Eleven Minutes and Nicholas Sparks' The Wedding from our library...
Happy Monday and Happy Reading to everyone! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment