Friday, May 20, 2011

me won YummyEATS ticket!

This is not the first time (maybe second) I have joined an online contest and I just really wanted to go to this event so badly that I tried my luck and joined the contest. It was quite easy to enter, all I had to do was to share a certain post on my facebook wall, and comment on that same post.. I never really thought that I will win since a lot of other people also joined in.. BUT BUT BUT I did! I won a ticket to tomorrow's Yummy event! Thanks to Ms. Rowena Wendy Lei of Animetric's World!

She already posted the winners 3 days ago but it seems that my laziness to go online got in the way and I just knew about it today! ^^, And just this morning, I have already lost hope on going tomorrow since I don't have anyone to go with, it seems that my friends are all quite busy these days so I told myself that maybe I'll just go to another food event some other time in the future. And just knowing that I won made me change my mind in a split second! ^^ I was in such a state of shock that I was literally staring (@.@) on the screen when I saw my name in the list of winners!!! ^^

So, to sum it all up, I am really going to Yummyeats tomorrow because I got a free ticket (like a Willy Wonka Golden ticket) and I am going to try my best to take good pictures to share with you guys!!! :D


If you want to be part of YummyEats, go to The NBC Tent tomorrow, May 21, 2011, from 10 am to 6 pm and be part of a great cooking and eating fair this May brought to you by Yummy Magazine!!! :) The ticket fee is Php 150 or you can bring your May 2011 issue of Yummy Magazine and get in for only Php 100! :D

See you there!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Just proceed to media registration tomorrow and present your ID, you're good to go! See ya! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails