Hey everyone! :D This past week, I was able to finish 3 books!! O.o These books are Eleven Minutes by Paulo Cohelo, The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks and The Wedding also by Nicholas Sparks! I am a bit glad today because I can't believe that I was able to accomplish that! I mean 3 books in one week?!
Eleven Minutes was good but a little too descriptive and should have an age limit for its reader! :) On the other hand, Nicholas Sparks' The Notebook and The Wedding are a sequel and since I have watched The Notebook movie before, I thought that maybe I should just go ahead and read The Wedding, so I did. But in the end, I was so intrigued with the real story of The Notebook that I decided to borrow it as well (both books were borrowed from our school library). And I found that the ending of the movie is different with that of the book!
The Wedding is truly a must-read since I really loved the story of finding and making someone fall in love with you once more. ^^ While The Notebook is also great because I found that love truly conquers all things good and bad... ^.^
I am still addicted to reading books and I made a promise to myself that I will be reading more books this year than I did last year. I was only able to read 6 books last year so I am really trying to beat that. I am currently on my fifth book, so will see how this reading thing goes! :)
Aside from books, there is a food event coming up this May 21 @ The NBC Tent and I thought that I should give you guys some heads up! :D This event is brought to you by YUMMY magazine! :) My friend K already said yes and I am so excited to go to this event! :)


The Wedding is truly a must-read since I really loved the story of finding and making someone fall in love with you once more. ^^ While The Notebook is also great because I found that love truly conquers all things good and bad... ^.^
I am still addicted to reading books and I made a promise to myself that I will be reading more books this year than I did last year. I was only able to read 6 books last year so I am really trying to beat that. I am currently on my fifth book, so will see how this reading thing goes! :)
Aside from books, there is a food event coming up this May 21 @ The NBC Tent and I thought that I should give you guys some heads up! :D This event is brought to you by YUMMY magazine! :) My friend K already said yes and I am so excited to go to this event! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment