wanted:professor
At this moment I am inside a computer shop near FEU typing my way out of anger. It has already been 2 meetings of a particular subject that we don't have a professor around during the class. I am here because I don't have anywhere else to go for the next 3 hours... I just hope that my class later has the professor around... :( I just hate it when the student is having a hard time going to school not to be absent and yet it seems like the professors don't really care about it... I don't know the real reason why they are not around and I am just jumping to conclusions (which I know is wrong) but I just truly hope that they will come to class soon.. Not only are we wasting money but also our precious time! :( Lord, patulong naman oh :|
take care and God bless guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment