Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cast your Cares

My devotion last night reminded me of a wonderful song that all of us knows. The devotion's title is also the title of my post, cast your cares. Do you already know the song??? I think you know it already...haha Anyways, the song is.....

I Will Cast All My Cares Upon You
I will cast all my cares upon You.
I'll lay all of my burdens down at your feet.
And many times I don't know what to do.
I will cast all my cares upon you.

What do you think?? I like it so much because the song reminds me that if there are those times when I can't handle something, I will just lift it up to God and let Him help me. It reminds me that I am nothing without Him and that nothing is impossible with Him. The good thing also is that the devotion last night helped me to be brave enough with this coming academic year, it is a great way to start something new, to be reminded of it all the time,.Don't you think so? :)



Take care and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails