I have been wanting to write this post for almost a very very long time. Many of us surely watch TV and there is this one commercial on TV right now that really really REALLY bugs me a lot! You see, this is the commercial where she or I think her name is Lumen or her mom or whoever she is, tells the consumers that Surf is "siksik" with laundry powder compared to other brands. And I think that there is two sub-commercial for this category, one with showing the other brand's package and the latest one with just their own product. What makes me almost hate this commercial is that it is a total (how can I say this?) liar! Now why is this commercial a liar? You see (again), when the promoter
pitiks the package she
pitiked it on the right side (from our view) and when she shows the side where it is "supposedly" be shown, she shows us the other side and that is the left side, which is wrong. Of course, with some common sense when you
pitik the right side all the powder inside goes to the left side and therefore making it siksik and HAY!!! It is just so wrong! Even at the end of the commercial she keeps on pitiking it on one side and showing us the OTHER side!! I just want to share this because I just want to share to others this uhmm.. this thoughts that are in my mind and that is all! I can't find pictures with regards to this matter so you just have to see this for yourself! TURN ON THAT TV! haha
Just to make myself clear, I have NOTHING against Unilever and Surf itself. I am typing this blog just to share my thought on this matter! okay?? :D I just hope that these kinds of things won't happen again. I know that I am a somebody in this world and therefore I also believe that I can make something change.. :D
Take care and God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment