
After reading this book for two weeks, I finally finished reading it. I must say that it is a great book. Things that are about to happen is so unexpected, I myself was surprised with the events. I won't categorize this book as a full-thriller / suspense (which I thought it was). It is more of a spiritual / inspirational and just uhm.. a light reading fiction book. (gets?) I would recommend it to lawyers who are too busy with their work or anyone out there who are always busy with their profession. The book taught me to value my life after my life and not the life I have right now, life with Him and not money and all. I guess, that is all. I can lend anyone who wants to borrow this book from me... (hiramin niyo ah!) :D It is really a good book.. Thanks to Adrian for suggesting this book for me to read :)
sypnosis: http://www.jgrisham.com/the-testament/
powerbooks: Php 399
national bookstore: Php 299 (not sure)
booksale or pages and borders: Php 140 :D
borrowing from me: FREE (if I know you)
Take care and God bless!

No comments:
Post a Comment