So I finished my 5th book today and I was so glad that it took me less than 24 hours to finish it. Actually it shocked me more :) The book was "A Walk to Remember" by Nicholas Sparks which was one of my cheap buys when it comes to books! I must admit that I really am starting to like his books a lot! Though in my opinion, this was surely a light read even though I heard other people say that, people who read this will cry.. Well, I didn't cry, maybe it was because of the fact that I was expecting myself to cry.. hahaha.. I am a bit excited to watch the film this time because the ending in the book was quite intriguing. It made me think a lot on whether Jamie really died or not even though I already know that she died in the film.. What do you think? Did Jamie die in the book?? :) I am excited for my 6th book and 7th and so on.. I just hope that I can beat my goal last year!!

Aside from finishing a book, I was arranging my stuff (again) and I came to a book where I forgot that I placed some flower petals in between to let it dry.. When I found those petals, they were already dry. I forgot what this thing where you dry the petals are called and I'm lazy to even search about it, so if you know what it is, please do tell me! :) Here are some photos I took with it.. enjoy...
Lastly, while I was still arranging my stuff, I came across recipes that Angellyn's mom gave me last week, which were magazine cut-out recipes she used to have... I was thinking of keeping it where it was but it bothered me a little so I decided to think and an idea did came to my tiny mind... :)
The idea was to paste the recipes on a magazine (where it originally came from..)! I used a glossy magazine, double-sided tape, and scissors for this 'project'! I do recommend that you use a glossy magazine so that it will be easier for you to correct a misplaced recipe! Unlike if you paste it on a rough textured magazine, it will immediately stick and you can't do anything to fix it anymore.. So remember: use glossy magazines! And do use magazines with language that is different from the language used in the recipes.. I used a Chinese magazine that I was about to throw away (good thing, I didn't). I even trimmed the recipes to make it look neater when placed on the magazine.. :) Do you think it's a good idea?? do you??

No comments:
Post a Comment