
I know that this book is a classic but I just got to read it from cover to cover today! School days are here again and I was all alone today so I decided to go to the best place (in my opinion) in the university which is the library! I decided to look for a great novel to borrow and take home so that it can add up to my book challenge this year! :) So while I was browsing through the books, I accidentally saw The Little Prince sitting on one of the shelves which was quite a nice accident! :) Without any second thought I immediately borrowed it and read through it. It was a very thin book (around 109 pages), so I was able to finish it in a few hours and I really like this book not because it was a classic one, but because the topic or subject being talked about in the book was far different from the books I normally read (which are mostly about love). This book reminds me to never let go of my youth and that sometimes, we all just need a short break from our being adults (or young adults) and live life carefree.
I also like a certain line which I quote from the book, "One must demand of each and every one what he or she is capable of. Authority is first and foremost based on reason." -The King from The Little Prince || This somehow reminds me that I am no perfect person and that I also have my limitations which I have to accept, my own weaknesses I need to improve and change. :)
The Little Prince is truly a book for all ages and Antoine de Saint-Exupery has written something that is simple and easy to read but will stay with us for a very long time. :)
For a net version of the book click here. :)
School days are back and I am going to be a very busy bee this semester with all the study and work I have to do! I just hope that I can continue updating this blog and I hope that I can finish my book challenge this year! :) Till' next time...

The Little Prince is truly a book for all ages and Antoine de Saint-Exupery has written something that is simple and easy to read but will stay with us for a very long time. :)
For a net version of the book click here. :)
School days are back and I am going to be a very busy bee this semester with all the study and work I have to do! I just hope that I can continue updating this blog and I hope that I can finish my book challenge this year! :) Till' next time...

