Wednesday, August 18, 2010

what's up?

I really have nothing to say that is too important but today was a good day for me even though there were a few things that were not good. Overall, today was great! Thanks to my friends who really knows how to make my day even without spending a cent :D I also auditioned for something that I don't really want to tell you guys, unless I am hundred percent sure of the results (good or bad).. :D I might get the result tomorrow so I will just share about it tomorrow! :) What also makes me happy today is that I have no classes tomorrow!!! There really is nothing new to having no classes every Mondays and Thursdays, but whenever its' there, I just get oh so excited :D But being happy also has its cons.. :( There are a lot of people whom I know are going out of the country to pursue their studies or life and I am a bit tiny bit jealous of them BUT it makes me happy that just this afternoon, my department's program head told us that our practicum are under negotiation and some of the places that are for us to choose from are Singapore, a cruise line (particularly Star Cruise) :D, Hong Kong and even some hotels that are around the metro... I am really oh so excited about it! :D I wish that I can go to Singapore or Hong Kong! :D Another thing that they told us is that, we might have a tour to an international country (particullarly HK)!!!! Now, these are the reasons why I am so happy today :D I just can't express it throught typing, but if you are to see me right now, my smile is reaching my ears. hahaha! The world is really full of possibilities and all you got to do is grab it! :D I know that this post is quite full of emoticons and things that might not make sense to you but I am just really happy that I can't even put a comma on my sentences haha... I am still thinking of a farewell gift for my friend who is going to China this 26! hmm.. I wonder what I should buy her or make for her that will be simply memorable?? hmm... Anyways, since I know that I am not really making much sense, I am just gonna end this post with a picture that could inspire you or just simply make your day!! :D


Oh! just as a disclaimer, the pictures I posted previously and the one above are not mine and if you want to know the original owners of it, you might want to check-out my Tumblr page... :D

After all the things that happened to me today, I must not forget God who have blessed me too much that there is no room to question or complain. :D Praise Him for everything :D

take care and God bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails