Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cafe Monaco

Yesterday, my family and I went to the QC side for lunch and we were along Banawe Street when my dad decided to have lung at Liang Jia, which offers delicious and big servings of wonton noodles and their specialty, Taiwan style Beef Wonton Noodles! :) But by the time we got there, the restaurant was already full and since we were hungry and was not willing to wait, we decided to try a NEW restaurant just right beside it - Cafe Monaco! We consider it to be a new restaurant because, even though it has been in business for 11 years, this is the first time that we tried going in and eat there! :D My second older brother was the one who convinced my parents to try it out and gladly, they did :)

At first glance, I got the impression that the resto serves western foods because of its dim lighting and western layout BUT I was wrong! ~~, The restaurant serves a wide variety of Asian foods and mostly Korean foods. We did order quite a lot of foods and all I have to say that you must try Cafe Monaco's Halo-Halo and almost all the pictures I will be posting below. In terms of the price of the foods, they are quite reasonable, and if you are going to eat with 4 other people, you must at least have Php1200 with you :) The owner of the restaurant is Korean but she has been here in the Philippines for 14 years! :) I am running out of words to say but you must really try eating at Cafe Monaco! Okay? For now, I will let the pictures do their jobs! Enjoy!

BIG serving of California Roll (Php120)*

very MEATY Daing na Bangus (Php 200)*

YUMMY Beef Stew w/ Kimchi Rice (Php135) *

Not-so-yummy Spicy Squid (Php 120)

Omelette Rice (Php 110)

good-for-4 Halo-Halo (Php 140)*


*must-try ^^,

Cafe Monaco
owner: Sofia K. Ong
address: SKS Bldg., #467 Banawe St., Quezon City
contact numbers: 09209555054 / +(632)7432685
e-mail address: sophia70222002@yahoo.co.kr

take care and God bless...

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails