I'm sick but I still want to post something. :) I was lucky enough to have watched The Expendables and Step Up 3 this week. :) The Expendables is not that good, the film was somehow made for the main purpose of putting all the famous action stars in one film. It was very brutal, bloody, and loud! There were a lot of explosions and killings, its not really something that I expected... BUT Step Up 3 was totally the opposite of it :) I loved all the moves and everything that was in it! I was so glad that I was able to watch it with Jenny and Marianne yesterday! :D The story was typical and predictable, but the MOVES were just jaw-dropping! I would recommend you to watch it in 3D though because I do feel that the film was made solely for the purpose of 3D watchers. The film is pure of those stuff that will amaze you when it's watched with those glasses that makes things real :) I also love the cast especially Moose (Adam Sevani) and Camille (Alyson Stoner). They are a very cute couple and they really have the chemistry a couple should have in a film :) Step-up 3 has all the originality that will really amaze you, so you must watch it! Okay?! :))
Aside from movies, I want to tell you that I was finally able to have a taste of Red Mango's yogurt and waffles :D This is my second time to eat yogurt during this period of yogurt craze. My first was at White Hat Trinoma and this time (my second time) is at Red Mango.
What I love about this place is the theme and ambiance it has. There were bean bags around for you to sit in and just simply make you comfortable. Too bad, there were already people sitting in those spots! :( Nevertheless, I am so happy that I got to share my Red Mango experience with my close and great friends, Marianne, Jenny, Dianne and Jerick :) It's a place that makes you want to stay for a very long time and just chat with your friends... I think it offers Wi-Fi and I am pretty sure that there are outlets available inside the store which means, you can use your laptops and netbooks inside :D Red Mango is the place that will make you want to come back for more yogurt and more experiences :) I also love their waffles and are the best ones I've ever had so far in my life. It is super crunchy on the outside and chewy and wet in the inside. :) Red Mango(Mall of Asia branch) is located at 2nd floor (near IMAX Theater) and for the other locations click here. Now, its time to let the pictures do their job! (^^,)Originated in 2002 in South Korea, Red Mango is recognized as the pioneer of the tart variety of nonfat frozen yogurt. Red Mango has now grown to over 150 stores worldwide, with stores in the USA, South Africa, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand and the Philippines.
Red Mango combines its refreshingly tangy frozen yogurt with fresh and exciting toppings to create a nutritious dessert that can be enjoyed any time of the day. Free of unhealthy additives like high-fructose corn syrup and artificial ingredients, Red Mango’s all-natural frozen yogurt is a treat that is not only good, but good for you as well.

The store

*my order:Plain yogurt with mango bits

banana and almonds waffle

triple chocolate with mango waffle
Jenny and I fulfilling our dream :))
take care and God bless...




No comments:
Post a Comment