Friday, August 20, 2010

What I did

So.. I didn't get the results yesterday but I have decided to tell you what I did the day before... :) I auditioned in our school or department to be the host of a particular event particularly, the general assembly of all the hotel and restaurant management students this coming Wednesday :D I did this because I want to know if I can do it or just to prove to myself that I have the guts to audition for it. I was accompanied by my friends, which made the whole thing a lot easier because not only where they there but they also auditioned for the part :) I am just happy that I did it, for the reason that I did not have to think of the what-ifs because I did it :D I don't care if I will get the part or not, I'm just happy that I tried :) Be brave and be strong everyone! :D

I cooked sweet and sour pork yesterday, for the recipe click here. And here is a shot of what I cooked :)

Here's yesterday's twilight! :)


And lastly, I found a gift for my friend's despedida (farewell party)! :) This are in the trends these days so I though I'd buy her one for her laptop and mp3 :D

bye for now... ^^,

take care and God bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails