Saturday, August 7, 2010

Happiness

A small credit goes a long way. And that's what I have learned today, thanks to one of my professors who I am starting to like as a professor. I used to hate him/her very much but as of now, I am starting to understand and adapt to his/her teaching styles :D

I just got home from school and I am very hype! haha... Anyways, here is just a quick post! Today is the last day of World Food Expo or WOFEX so if you still want to go then hurry because you won't want to miss it! :) I went there last Thursday with my friends and we were very satisfied with what we have experienced. We learned a lot of things and got to talk to many people in the food industry. :) I also got the chance to finally eat a whole chicken chop, thanks to Big Daddy! Big Daddy is a small food stall located in Greenhills Theatre foodcourt , Alabang Town Center and Robinson's Place Galleria. I really love it because, it is Taiwan inspired, meaning, the way it was flavored and cooked is just the way the Taiwanese people do it and they totally got the flavor I miss! One of the famous Taiwan food stall that are selling chicken chops is located in Shilin Night Market in Taipei :) Every bite I made with Big Daddy chicken chop makes me reminisce of my travel in Taiwan and it makes me miss the place so much! :| BUT going back to WOFEX, you must try to go even if you just have 3 hours left for today. There are a lot opportunities or ideas that can help you in putting up your own business.. Oh! There is also one booth that is selling pasta noodle maker that costs Php 6000 for manual machine and Php 13500 for the one with a machine with it so that you won't have to make it manually all you have to do is push up and down buttons. It is made in Italy but are being sold by Taiwanese people, ironic right? :)) So hmm.. I guess I have made my point, go to WOFEX if you have time now, you won't regret it :)

While I am typing this post, I was or am browsing other sites and guess what I found?

I am sorry if its blur but just to sum up this post.. Cebu Pacific is offering their domestic and international flight tickets for only Php88 and Php 888 respectively. Promo period is from August 6 to 8, 2010 while traveling period is from June 1, 2011 to August 31, 2011!!! So if you have plans of going out of country next year, you might want to go to their site... NOW! :D

take care and God bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails