Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday..

As of now, I just got home from Robinson's Manila and I had so much fun.. I watched "The Back-up Plan" starring Jennifer Lopez and Alex O'Loughlin... I kept on laughing my heart out while I was watching it and I was ALONE, which makes me very conscious but I can't help it.. ^^, The story was nice and everything was balanced.. I give it 5 out of 5 stars :) You must really try to watch it if you have time :)

One of the movies I am looking forward to this year is "Letters to Juliet", starring Amanda Seyfried, who played the daughter of Meryl Streep in "Mamma Mia"... I find Amanda Seyfried as a very good actress.. I love most of her movies especially Mamma Mia.. :D


Today is also the day I got baptized indeed.. Praise God!!! :) one goal for this year (check) ^^,

take care and God bless...

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails