Hey everyone! How are you doing.. Well, I am really doing good these past few days hehe.. Everything seems to go perfectly(not the way I want) but its all good.. ^^ The picture above is taken from one of my loved coffee shops as of now.. ^^ It is "coffee.com" located at Trader's Hotel.. I first got to know about this place last Easter Sunday when we met with some of our relatives there. As I entered the coffee shop I was instantly knew that it was a great coffee shop, the ambiance was wonderfully relaxing, a feeling you don't always get from typical coffee shops.. One of the top reasons why I love this place is because it lets its customers use the internet for free and it isn't just any ordinary internet connection, it's even faster than our Sun broadband :D Their service is one of the best I have ever had, and I'm not joking, their staff is very friendly and at the same time very courteous (are those two the same?? haha) Oh! They also have a wide variety of choices for foods and drinks, you can even order from the hotel restaurant, "Latitude". The coffee shop also has a TV for their customers, though its not that big of a deal it is still something I need to point out... Anyways, if it so happens that you are along Roxas Boulevard and your feeling tired or stressed or happy, you might want to check out coffee.com at Trader's Hotel.. I give it 5 out 5 stars :D but the best day to go there (for me), is during Sundays because there are less customers during those times (as what one of their employee have told us)...
These past few months, I really have that urge to go to new coffee shops or coffee shops that are new to me some of which are Noriter and Sidewalk Cafe... Noriter is a coffee shop located at 2nd Flr. Reyes Bldg., Estrada St. cor. Taft Ave. Malate, Philippines.. Their store hours are from 10am to 11pm on Mondays through Fridays and 10am to 10pm on Saturdays.. It is a coffee shop originated from Korea and was franchised to the Philippines. I have been wanting to check out this coffee shop for a very very long time.. It is near DLSU-Taft so I asked Abi about it and she told me that she never tried it and I asked her if she wanted to meet with me and Jeannine there but since she is currently busy, we have to wait for a little while longer.. On the other hand, Sidewalk Cafe is(what I think) a Hong Kong inspired owned coffee shop.. It is located at 1149 Soler St., Binondo, Manila.. I went there once to have a drink to-go and base on what I have seen and experienced, service was good, but there were very few customers. I am not sure if it is because there is just one parking space alloted for their customers or because I just went there the wrong time.. Based on what I saw, they have a lot of Hong Kong based magazines and even sovenirs with Sidewalk Cafe treademark in it.. and most of it also came from.... Hong Kong! ^^, So I had their Cookies and Cream Frappe to go and (for me) it was too sweet... It did taste like cookies and cream but its really to sweet.. but I do believe that the coffee shop gets another chance from me :D haha They also serve breakfast and meals.. Do you guys know Tazza Cafe? Its along Banawe or Maria Clara or Dapitan.. If you know that then, Sidewalk Cafe is somehow a Binondo version of it.. hehe.. Now that sums it all up.. Oh! They also have free wi-fi, so since it's hot these days, you might want to go there along with your laptop, phone or PSP and order a cup of coffee and relax your way for the whole afternoon.. There are couches and a huge plasma TV there.. hehe ^^,
Well, these are just some of the coffee shops I want to try real soon.. I hope I get the chance to try them soon.. :) School is going okay.. Summer class sure drains your summer excitement easily and entirely.. hehe BUT just as I have said, everything's going good... ^^
커피주세요 (kopijuseyo).. -> coffee please.. hahahaha
take care and God bless,

These past few months, I really have that urge to go to new coffee shops or coffee shops that are new to me some of which are Noriter and Sidewalk Cafe... Noriter is a coffee shop located at 2nd Flr. Reyes Bldg., Estrada St. cor. Taft Ave. Malate, Philippines.. Their store hours are from 10am to 11pm on Mondays through Fridays and 10am to 10pm on Saturdays.. It is a coffee shop originated from Korea and was franchised to the Philippines. I have been wanting to check out this coffee shop for a very very long time.. It is near DLSU-Taft so I asked Abi about it and she told me that she never tried it and I asked her if she wanted to meet with me and Jeannine there but since she is currently busy, we have to wait for a little while longer.. On the other hand, Sidewalk Cafe is(what I think) a Hong Kong inspired owned coffee shop.. It is located at 1149 Soler St., Binondo, Manila.. I went there once to have a drink to-go and base on what I have seen and experienced, service was good, but there were very few customers. I am not sure if it is because there is just one parking space alloted for their customers or because I just went there the wrong time.. Based on what I saw, they have a lot of Hong Kong based magazines and even sovenirs with Sidewalk Cafe treademark in it.. and most of it also came from.... Hong Kong! ^^, So I had their Cookies and Cream Frappe to go and (for me) it was too sweet... It did taste like cookies and cream but its really to sweet.. but I do believe that the coffee shop gets another chance from me :D haha They also serve breakfast and meals.. Do you guys know Tazza Cafe? Its along Banawe or Maria Clara or Dapitan.. If you know that then, Sidewalk Cafe is somehow a Binondo version of it.. hehe.. Now that sums it all up.. Oh! They also have free wi-fi, so since it's hot these days, you might want to go there along with your laptop, phone or PSP and order a cup of coffee and relax your way for the whole afternoon.. There are couches and a huge plasma TV there.. hehe ^^,
Well, these are just some of the coffee shops I want to try real soon.. I hope I get the chance to try them soon.. :) School is going okay.. Summer class sure drains your summer excitement easily and entirely.. hehe BUT just as I have said, everything's going good... ^^
커피주세요 (kopijuseyo).. -> coffee please.. hahahaha
take care and God bless,


No comments:
Post a Comment