Hi.. It's been a long time since I posted something decent here.. I'm sorry if I keep on posting pictures but aren't they interesting...? :D Anyways, here is a very long or short (I am not really sure) update about what happened, happening and is going to happen in my life.. I hope you will enjoy reading it... :D
The last decent post I placed on my site was about the tumblr thing, where I decided to stay with blogger since I don't want to waste all the time we had together, though I am still updating my tumblr site which is sydneylyntan.tumblr.com. I will just mainly post interesting pics there which can either make you think or make you cheer up.. And IF they are really very interesting, then I will also post it here, which what I am recently doing.. :D
Hmm.. At this moment, I just came from my first ever JOB interview, and even though it is just from a small bakeshop which is King's bakeshop, I was still very nervous and I was shocked with the whole process I have gone through. At first, I thought that the interview will be very brief and casual since if you know the bakeshop, it is quite different from the whole French Baker and Delifrance that sort of thing. BUT I was wrong because they do have a HR department and I did take a simple application exam where there were simple questions asked regarding Math and English, and I also went through a very nerve wrecking interview (or it is for me, since it is my first time).. So I went there around 3pm which I know is not a good time since if you want to have a good impression, being an early bird is plus plus.. :) I brought with me my resume and a folder where I placed my resume :)) As I went to the back alley where their office is located, I met their HR representative who accommodated me and gave me an application form where the information to be supplied were also printed in my resume, anyways, after that, they gave me the very simple examination for applicants which really shocked me since I never thought that they were going to do so. It was quite easy though I got 3 mistakes.. After the exam, I had to wait for 40 minutes since the HR representative was MIA. hehe... When she finally arrived, she directed me to her desk and we had a very long conversation about everything under the sun which was both scary and funny since we really did talked about almost everything.. and she gave me things where she will see if I can handle worst case scenarios in working there, and I really have to admit that I myself know that I can't handle those worst case scenarios but I still gave my response and it seems that the representative didn't not like my responses, so I was a bit relieved. When she finished testing my ways in handling things she transferred me to Sir Jun who conducted the final interview. This time, he asked me more on practical or technical questions, which thanks to my marketing and management professors, I can answer them quickly and correctly. :D After briefing me with things I need to know about the uniform and other stuff I was then dismissed or allowed to leave the bakeshop (it was already around 5.20pm) hehe.. and this was how my first job interview went.Now my only problem is that they are somewhat requiring me to work on Sundays which I TOTALLY don't like because Sunday IS and FOREVER will be FAMILY DAY! and if I don't spend that time with my family, I will feel really guilty.. I also have to pass some documents which I have to take from the City Hall. Up to this moment, I still can't believe that I am somehow going to have a serious job.. hehe (end of narration about my first job interview)
I have decided not to take summer classes for this school year since the only subject available for me to take were two subjects and one of which is from 9.30 to 3.30 which I totally dislike because its summer and I decided long before that I am only going to take up summer classes for half day which is from 7.30 to 12.00pm and that's it.. And since I have only one subject to take I told myself and my parents that it will be a waste of time, money and money. See, no matter how many units you take (which in the case of summer classes, 9 units is the maximum), you will still be charged with a miscellaneous fee which is around 4000+ plus the total of units multiplied to 1155. So if I just take 3 units I will still be charged with the same amount of miscellaneous fee, which for me is a waste of money. Another reason why I don't like to take up summer class is because the only schedule for that one particular course is from 7.30-9.30am and I decided that if things go well on the first semester I can just take the summer class next year or none at all and have a full load once and for all just to make myself a regular student and have the privilege of being a scholar student.. Lastly, having to wear uniform and to get my allowance for just one course/ subject is really (for ma) a big waste. So there, I am decided not to take summer classes :D
What else can I update you guys with??? hmm.. During the Holy Week, our family did do much except during the black Friday, we went to Tagaytay and had lunch at LMZ along Silang, Cavite.. and oh! I am almost finish with my baptismal class and the baptism will be on April 25 but it is still tentative and finally I can check something on my 2010 to-do-list :D I am so happy..
With regards to the other goals here are the updates:
- I really want to baptized this year!! soon
- I also want to lose some weight.. (kahit na kunti lang..^^) not yet happening :(
- I hope I can find another way to have income aside from my "weekly allowance" the king's job thing is the answer (i think)
- I hope that I can do my devotion everyday.. Sort of not happening everyday
- I hope to be able to attend church regularly and also be a part of YPF! in progress :)
- I really really want to travel again this year.. maybe HK or China?? or Europe?? (anywhere??) ^^ maybe China but with the work I am still torn
- If I get baptized this year, I hope I can juggle in Church Choir.. (azi Pat have been asking me to join.. and I really miss singing in a choir) ^-^ I am still thinking about this because I am having seond thoughts about this, I sort of like to try to be a Sunday school teacher for a change, but nothing is sure yet..
- I hope I can do well in my studies.... Excel if I can :) I am doing good (I can proudly say) Praise God for this..
- I plan to vote this year but I don't know who to vote for YET.. :( Gordon, Noynoy, Mar or BF
- hmm... what else?? I plan to... save money.. (this is my everyday struggle LOL) not happening LOL
- I hope I will be more disciplined this year :) I am not sure if this is happening
whew, it has taken me around 3 hours to right this blog together with chatting, facebooking and uploading... hehe uhmm.. OH! Good news, Philippines topped the Earth Hour event third year in a row.. Finally, there is something I can really be proud of about our very chaotic country..
what else can I say?? hmm... hm.. uhm.. since you know what happened to me and what is happening, it's time to say what is going to happen after I finish this post. So aside from turning the computer off, I am going to school again tomorrow to get my grade card even though I already know what my grades and GWA is, I am also going to prepare the requirements needed for my application at King's.. For this week, my uncle is coming from Hong Kong together with my aunt and cousin, because on April 9, we will be having a family reunion lunch in accordance with my grandmother's second year death anniversary.. (I miss her so much) She is as cool as Betty White but Chinese.. :D Whenever I see Betty White, I remember my grandma and I have mix emotions about it.. :D
okay, so I guess its a long post and I am about to end it. :) I hope that you have been enlightened, inspired, cheered up by my post.. Feel free to comment.. So until my next post..
take care and God bless...
The last decent post I placed on my site was about the tumblr thing, where I decided to stay with blogger since I don't want to waste all the time we had together, though I am still updating my tumblr site which is sydneylyntan.tumblr.com. I will just mainly post interesting pics there which can either make you think or make you cheer up.. And IF they are really very interesting, then I will also post it here, which what I am recently doing.. :D
Hmm.. At this moment, I just came from my first ever JOB interview, and even though it is just from a small bakeshop which is King's bakeshop, I was still very nervous and I was shocked with the whole process I have gone through. At first, I thought that the interview will be very brief and casual since if you know the bakeshop, it is quite different from the whole French Baker and Delifrance that sort of thing. BUT I was wrong because they do have a HR department and I did take a simple application exam where there were simple questions asked regarding Math and English, and I also went through a very nerve wrecking interview (or it is for me, since it is my first time).. So I went there around 3pm which I know is not a good time since if you want to have a good impression, being an early bird is plus plus.. :) I brought with me my resume and a folder where I placed my resume :)) As I went to the back alley where their office is located, I met their HR representative who accommodated me and gave me an application form where the information to be supplied were also printed in my resume, anyways, after that, they gave me the very simple examination for applicants which really shocked me since I never thought that they were going to do so. It was quite easy though I got 3 mistakes.. After the exam, I had to wait for 40 minutes since the HR representative was MIA. hehe... When she finally arrived, she directed me to her desk and we had a very long conversation about everything under the sun which was both scary and funny since we really did talked about almost everything.. and she gave me things where she will see if I can handle worst case scenarios in working there, and I really have to admit that I myself know that I can't handle those worst case scenarios but I still gave my response and it seems that the representative didn't not like my responses, so I was a bit relieved. When she finished testing my ways in handling things she transferred me to Sir Jun who conducted the final interview. This time, he asked me more on practical or technical questions, which thanks to my marketing and management professors, I can answer them quickly and correctly. :D After briefing me with things I need to know about the uniform and other stuff I was then dismissed or allowed to leave the bakeshop (it was already around 5.20pm) hehe.. and this was how my first job interview went.Now my only problem is that they are somewhat requiring me to work on Sundays which I TOTALLY don't like because Sunday IS and FOREVER will be FAMILY DAY! and if I don't spend that time with my family, I will feel really guilty..
I have decided not to take summer classes for this school year since the only subject available for me to take were two subjects and one of which is from 9.30 to 3.30 which I totally dislike because its summer and I decided long before that I am only going to take up summer classes for half day which is from 7.30 to 12.00pm and that's it.. And since I have only one subject to take I told myself and my parents that it will be a waste of time, money and money. See, no matter how many units you take (which in the case of summer classes, 9 units is the maximum), you will still be charged with a miscellaneous fee which is around 4000+ plus the total of units multiplied to 1155. So if I just take 3 units I will still be charged with the same amount of miscellaneous fee, which for me is a waste of money. Another reason why I don't like to take up summer class is because the only schedule for that one particular course is from 7.30-9.30am and I decided that if things go well on the first semester I can just take the summer class next year or none at all and have a full load once and for all just to make myself a regular student and have the privilege of being a scholar student.. Lastly, having to wear uniform and to get my allowance for just one course/ subject is really (for ma) a big waste. So there, I am decided not to take summer classes :D
What else can I update you guys with??? hmm..
With regards to the other goals here are the updates:
- I really want to baptized this year!! soon
- I also want to lose some weight.. (kahit na kunti lang..^^) not yet happening :(
- I hope I can find another way to have income aside from my "weekly allowance" the king's job thing is the answer (i think)
- I hope that I can do my devotion everyday.. Sort of not happening everyday
- I hope to be able to attend church regularly and also be a part of YPF! in progress :)
- I really really want to travel again this year.. maybe HK or China?? or Europe?? (anywhere??) ^^ maybe China but with the work I am still torn
- If I get baptized this year, I hope I can juggle in Church Choir.. (azi Pat have been asking me to join.. and I really miss singing in a choir) ^-^ I am still thinking about this because I am having seond thoughts about this, I sort of like to try to be a Sunday school teacher for a change, but nothing is sure yet..
- I hope I can do well in my studies.... Excel if I can :) I am doing good (I can proudly say) Praise God for this..
- I plan to vote this year but I don't know who to vote for YET.. :( Gordon, Noynoy, Mar or BF
- hmm... what else?? I plan to... save money.. (this is my everyday struggle LOL) not happening LOL
- I hope I will be more disciplined this year :) I am not sure if this is happening
whew, it has taken me around 3 hours to right this blog together with chatting, facebooking and uploading... hehe uhmm.. OH! Good news, Philippines topped the Earth Hour event third year in a row.. Finally, there is something I can really be proud of about our very chaotic country..
what else can I say?? hmm... hm.. uhm.. since you know what happened to me and what is happening, it's time to say what is going to happen after I finish this post. So aside from turning the computer off, I am going to school again tomorrow to get my grade card even though I already know what my grades and GWA is, I am also going to prepare the requirements needed for my application at King's.. For this week, my uncle is coming from Hong Kong together with my aunt and cousin, because on April 9, we will be having a family reunion lunch in accordance with my grandmother's second year death anniversary.. (I miss her so much) She is as cool as Betty White but Chinese.. :D Whenever I see Betty White, I remember my grandma and I have mix emotions about it.. :D
okay, so I guess its a long post and I am about to end it. :) I hope that you have been enlightened, inspired, cheered up by my post.. Feel free to comment.. So until my next post..
take care and God bless...

No comments:
Post a Comment