Thursday, April 15, 2010

summer plans

Okay, so since I don't have anything productive to do this summer, I decided to go to school and take summer classes.. (ang gulo gulo ng buhay ko!) ^^ I am going to take up 7 units equivalent to 2 subjects namely HKO(housekeeping) and HBO(human behaviour something) :D At first I did not want to take summer classes that will consume my afternoon time but I'd rather be someone productive than just to stay at home facebooking, blogging, watching TV, and doing other things that are not really useful for my life in the near future. With that, I will be at FEU from around 9.30 to 5pm.. :o I still can't believe I am going to this, though I know that I will benefit from this someday, somewhere, somehow ^^

Aside fromgoing to school, I am really excited to read some of the books I have in my shelf that I bought but never really got the chance to read.. Some of which is The Da Vinci Code, another is The Time Traveler's Wife, next is The Kitchen God's Wife and many more. I also have tons of book that I would love to read if only I had them in my shelf.. Some of which are, Addition by Toni Jordan, which based on the reviews I have read is a great book. Another book I would love to have is Kitchen Chinese I just knew about it from a newsletter I got from fully booked. ^^ What I like about it is that the title itself are some of the things that I love.. Lastly(on what I can remember as of now) is The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown. Honestly I am a very huge fan of Dan Brown and I believe that if you keep in mind that his stories are fiction and the only facts there are are the locations and organizations involved, you will surely love him as a writer.. The way he writes his story and keeps you wanting to read more is something not easily achieved and the way he makes you think is just amazing.. If you like, you can start with one of his bestselling novel which is The Digital Fortress. It is a great book that can really kick off your interest with Dan Brown's Novels ^^ If you want, you can borrow my copy though as of now, I am not sure if I have lend it to someone or if it's just misplaced at my house hehe.. Jeannine (my bestfriend) just told me that she has The Lost Symbol and that she will lend it to me ^^, .. If you want to have a pdf copy of the book here is the link ^^ Oh! And I also have downloaded The Secret, which base on the feedback I got from my friends is a very wonderful book, I have it on pdf file and how I wish I have those gadgets that lets you read e-books with ease and style.. Just like the one Amazon.com is offering to their customers ( I forgot what it is called ^^)... So I guess this is where I say goodbye.. Bye!



take care and God bless...

2 comments:

  1. wow.. can u let me borrow the time traveler's wife? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure sure no problem try ko dalhin sa bahay niyo this week or next week :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails