Tuesday, May 11, 2010

First Time Voter!

Yesterday was the election day for our country - Philippines! What makes it special and different from our past elections was that it was automated!!! Our COMELEC have decided to make the 2010 election an automated election. I am 18 years old this year and is already allowed to vote.. :) Therefore, I voted for red for the presidentiable race and blue for the vice-presidency.. and also 10 out of the required 12 senators.. I also voted for the mayor and vice mayor and just decided to omit voting for the councilors and the other rank that is somehow higher than the mayor.. :) I also voted for one party-list out of the 180+ choices.. I was shocked to know that we were just asked to vote for one party list.. :o Anyways, I was very glad with how our or my voting process came about.. :) Everything was great, and it took me just around 15-20 minutes to do all the processes required.. We went to the elementary school around 2.15 pm and finished around 2.30pm.. I was also happy that our PCOS machine was not broken or malfunctioning., unlike what was happening in the other precincts around the country. As what I have said, everything went smoothly and I am very happy that I was able to do my part as a citizen of my country to vote for who I believe can rule our people, and to be a part of the first-ever national automated election (a historical event for our country!) (^.^)


can you see my name? Its on number 145! :)

TADA!!

With regards to the other goals here are the updates:
- I really want to baptized this year!! done! ^^,
- I also want to lose some weight.. (kahit na kunti lang..^^) still nothing :(
- I hope I can find another way to have income aside from my "weekly allowance" the king's job did not work out so as of now, I am planning to tutor this coming June together with one of my bestfriend's mom, I'm the english tutor while her mom is the chinese tutor.. :)
- I hope that I can do my devotion everyday.. still sort of not happening everyday.
- I hope to be able to attend church regularly and also be a part of YPF! in progress :)
- I really really want to travel again this year.. maybe HK or China?? or Europe?? (anywhere??) ^^ I want HK but there is no promo hahaha
- If I get baptized this year, I hope I can juggle in Church Choir.. (azi Pat have been asking me to join.. and I really miss singing in a choir) ^-^ I am baptized but I am still thinking if I want to join the choir, i really would love to teach Sunday school... :|
- I hope I can do well in my studies.... Excel if I can :) I am doing good.. I think?!
- I plan to vote this year but I don't know who to vote for YET.. :( done!
- hmm... what else?? I plan to... save money.. (this is my everyday struggle LOL) still not happening :(
- I hope I will be more disciplined this year :) I am not sure if this is happening

P.S. The only thing I did not like about what I saw yesterday during election was the people who standbys inside the school even if they are already finished voting.. I do believe that this issue should be raised and be made into a resolution.. "No one should be allowed inside and within the school premises if he/she has finished voting and especially if he/she is not even a voter in the first place!!!" x.x Do you agree???

take care and God bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails