Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bookshelf


I recently cleaned up my stuff(S) and as always, there were a LOT of things that I had to let go even if it has some kind of sentimental value. After cleaning and arranging my things, I decided to take a picture of my books. It was then when I realized that I have almost half of it unread!! Half of it! I never really finished Breaking Dawn, Eat Pray Love, The Time Travellers Wife, Three Weeks with My Brother, Da Vince Code, One Day, and the Kitchen God's Wife. All of which I have started to read halfway. ^^, As of this moment, I'm just trying to finish John Grisham's, The Partner. 

Last year I planned to finish 10 books and sad to say, I was only able to finish 9. I guess it's not that bad, since I'm just a book away to achieving my goal. To make things more challenging, I will do my best to finish "12" books this year! So wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails