Crepes are one of my favorite foods, next to wanton noodles and pasta. I have tried crepes from different establishments but I think Cafe Breton serves the best of them all.
 |
| de javu, the best |
It was my second time to be visit and it was the only time I noticed that they only serve crepes and drinks. They have both sweet and savory crepes. On this visit, we had their De Javu, La Pinay crepes and Double Mocha and Hot Chocolate drink.
 |
| Double Mocha |
What I love - really love - about their crepes is that the crepe itself is very juicy and the skin is very thin. What makes it juicy is that they put butter inside and each crepe has a special sauce made by Cafe Breton. The crepes are then cooked to perfection, they don't rush like other do, they just make sure that each one they make is perfect.
|
Hot Chocolate, warm and smooth
 |
| La Pinay |
Every bite is something great and comforting. Now who doesn't want something comforting right? I know I do! ^.^ The thing that makes me sad is that it is a bit pricey + 5% service charge. :( I guess, I'll just use this as a treat for myself the next time. A guilty pleasure I guess. ^^,
Cafe Breton (French Crepes and Fine Coffee)
Ground Floor, Midtown Wing
Robinsons Place Ermita
(in the middle of Flapjacks and Italiannis and near Starbucks)

No comments:
Post a Comment