Its the 29th of February and what better way to end the month of love with something refreshing and sweet.
Thanks to my Seattle's Best planner, I can get a lot of free drinks and pastry stuff from them and the first coupon was for a SBC featured drink. This month of love, SBC brings you milk tea with a twist.. I really really love milk teas and I can exchange for a blended frap anytime! What's unique with this version of milk tea is that they have red tapiocas and whenever I take a sip, I get a hint of caramel. Not the regular sugar syrup but real caramel..
The cons about their drink was just that it was too sweet compared to my favorites. The tapiocas were somehow under-cooked and not that satisfying. The pros now is that after that too sweet taste, you get that bitterness from the tea and the combination of tapioca, simple syrup, caramel, milk, and tea - SBC style - is good. I will definitely give it another try and ask for less syrup. ^.^
Drinks cost around php 100 - 110 for medium and large.
Happy Leap Year everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment