Monday, January 30, 2012

Lugang Cafe

We once had dinner at this restaurant located at Mall of Asia  and I 'm sure that I will go back for another meal. Lugang Cafe is one of the restaurants brought to us by Bellagio Group of Restaurants. Lugang Cafe, in particular, has many branches across China. Their first branch opened at the Greenhills area (along Connecticut St.) and while their second branch is at SM Mall of Asia (G/F, infront of Tokyo Cafe).


We are actually lucky enough to be able to get our seats in a short period of waiting time (we were there by 6pm), because when it was already 7pm, people were starting to gather up outside and there sure were a lot of them waiting to be seated. I think that by seeing this, it gives you an idea of how good their food is.

one of their chefs making noodles
  
a cool and complicated coffee maker


The interior and design of the whole place is very modern and sophisticated. The place is also very clean and spacious. Foodservers were all courteous and prompt, they were all serving us with a warming smile. Now, let's talk about the food.

Cantonese Mushroom Stir Fried Noodle
We only ordered a few dishes since there were only four of us. All I can say is that, most of them are really good and reasonably priced. For a preview of their menu, I found this album on flickr, which can be a big help. I also believe that once you see their menu, you would really be tempted to try at least a single dish from every category they have. ^.^ 

Three-Cup Chicken

Sweet and Sour Pork <3

Steamed Lapu-Lapu with Tauso
This post is actually incomplete because we weren't able to try their enticing desserts. But sure enough, I will try those on our next visit. For now, I hope I have given you a good reason to try Lugang Cafe. ^.^

SM Mall of Asia Branch:
G/F SM Mall of Asia, Seaside Dr
Pasay City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 555-0219
Greenhills Branch:
116 Connecticut St., Northeast Greenhills
San Juan City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 775-7599

1 comment:

  1. everything looks delish! some pretty close to what we have in hk :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails