Who's J? Well, he is my nephew and he just turned 5 last March 29 and his name is Joshua! Time sure flies whenever I see him. I can still remember those times when he was still so fragile and when he was still wordless ^.^ We celebrated his birthday at Royal K Buffet Family Restaurant which is my first time to hear the name of this resto and was really excited to try it out!
Josh @ 2 and Josh @ 5
Royal K Buffet Family Restaurant is located at Blue Wave Strip Mall and boasts for its eat all you can, drink all you can, and order all you can type of service. They offer Filipino, Chinese, Japanese and Korean Cuisine and they also have sweet treats like brownies, cakes, fresh fruits and unlimited ICE CREAM!!! ^^, They also have a simple menu where you can have their chefs prepare and cook what you have chosen, non-stop!! Menu offerings ranges from fresh salmon slices, tempura, sisig, and a few more other choices.
the unlimited ice cream.. :)
Joshua sure loves ice cream! :D
So what's my verdict for this restaurant? Out of 5, I will b giving them a 2. Even though the food was good (not good-good, more of like, so-so-good), the price you paid for such buffet was too expensive to the point that it's not worth-it. (FYI, each pax is to pay Php 429 for the buffet) The food choices were few and all were simple dishes like, kare-kare, which only uses beef tripes and no real decent meat at all. Other choices were scrambled egg, spaghetti, blanched vegetable, steamed fish, soup, and some other dishes. The highlight of the buffet was unlimited ice cream and sushi which was also not that good. Another consideration was their, chairs, which were all wobbly already, whenever you sit in it, you feel like you're already gonna break it. Their restroom is also a big no-no, not only does it smell, but the room beside it was so dirty that you really wouldn't want to do your business anymore. But I shall give them a place with their layout and space allocations. I'm not sure if it was just bad timing or I just really did not like this restaurant, but how I wish that they will improve their menu and some of their facilities.. :\
I am really not good in making bad comments sound nicer, and I am really sorry to anyone who thinks that I am ambushing this restaurant. All that I am saying here are based on what I have experienced.. :(
I am really not good in making bad comments sound nicer, and I am really sorry to anyone who thinks that I am ambushing this restaurant. All that I am saying here are based on what I have experienced.. :(
Moving on..
After dinner, I don't know what happened but we still have some space in our appetites to have a drink at Starbucks! 'o' Ever since Starbucks changed their logo, I have never been able to go to any of their stores and it has been months... So, to my surprise, not only have they changed their logo but also increased their prices... 'o' And for that tall Mocha Frappuccino below, it cost me Php 135!!! I'm not mad at Starbucks and I know that they have all the right to increase their prices but with that I can say, I'd rather drink at Happy Lemon or Serenitea than splurge on a small serving of coffee drink which I know I can get at a lower price and is somehow a lot healthier that theirs.. So, farewell Starbucks! :( See you again when I am interested with your planner for next year! :)
Last March 30, I got one of my wisdom tooth removed and it was not as painful as I thought it would.. :)
Yesterday, I learned not to put the mushroom stock made from dried mushrooms and dried scallops to any stocks, like chicken stock, because the taste is very powerful and will overcome the other flavors... :)
just sharing... ^^,
Yesterday, I learned not to put the mushroom stock made from dried mushrooms and dried scallops to any stocks, like chicken stock, because the taste is very powerful and will overcome the other flavors... :)
just sharing... ^^,

No comments:
Post a Comment