Hello there! :) I know that it's a weird thing to have a snack by 2pm, just right after eating lunch by 1pm, but I guess that's me! :D
I just wanna share with you this sa-te flavored beancurd (沙茶豆乾) snack that I instantly loved. I love anything that has sa-te flavor in it and I also love beancurd, therefore, I love this snack! :) This snack came from one of my favorite countries which is Taiwan! But my mom brought this from her trip in Hong Kong! :)) I suggest that you eat this with congee/porridge or rice... Or follow me, I just plainly ate it without anything at all!!! :))

Happy Saturday afternoon everyone! :D Enjoy your weekend! :)

I just wanna share with you this sa-te flavored beancurd (沙茶豆乾) snack that I instantly loved. I love anything that has sa-te flavor in it and I also love beancurd, therefore, I love this snack! :) This snack came from one of my favorite countries which is Taiwan! But my mom brought this from her trip in Hong Kong! :)) I suggest that you eat this with congee/porridge or rice... Or follow me, I just plainly ate it without anything at all!!! :))
Happy Saturday afternoon everyone! :D Enjoy your weekend! :)

I love everything sate flavored! yeah!
ReplyDelete