It's my last teen year and I'm already worried on how I must live my life life when I reach 20! I mean how do people in their "-ty" face life? But for now, I must live my life to fullest each day before January 3, 2012 arrives! :)
For this year, one of my new year resolutions is to read more books and therefore voila! These are my reading assignments and more coming soon! :) haha.. I just wish I can finish them all, since they are mostly bestsellers, meaning they are very interesting! :D
And since its a new year, I thought I might as well have a new signature for my posts. :)
take care and God bless...

Oh my talaga! You had 99 posts in year 2010!!! Sayang di nag 100 haha! Belated Happy Birthday once again and I hope you may accomplish all your resolutions that you had written here on this post! Wish you the best! You rock unni! HAHA! God bless you always. ^^,
ReplyDelete