Unintentionally, I was able to finish a great book last week. I was only able to blog about it tonight, because school load just lightened a bit today. My sister was the one who bought the book. At first I thought that it was a chick-lit and is something young teens would read and not a 19-year-old-lady (I like to call me that :>). But I stand corrected! Love, Rosie by Cecelia Ahern is about having that one true love no matter what your age is! Its all about a love that was really destined to happen. Alex and Rosie are two childhood friends who keeps in touch with each other through mails and e-mails and even though Alex moved to another country, they still kept in touch with each other sharing their happy moments and mishaps.

It was really a page turner. In my case, I was able to read 40% of it for just one day. The story and the way they talk to each other makes you want to know what would happen next. :) If you see this in your bookstores, make sure to have a copy of it and READ it! :D
Another thing I was able to do last week was to watch a movie with my high school friends! :D which was really great because I badly needed the time to hang-out with them and just have that relaxing moment.. I do sometimes believe that high school friends are still those people who understands you and makes you feel relaxed and lets you be who you really are.. For all its worth, they are my friends for almost a decade now! :) Think about that! :) The only not-so-nice part was that my best friend wasn't able to come with us but everything else was great! I was even able to treat them to eat some yogurt! and FYI, it was cheap! 35php per cup, unlike tutti frutti where its 20php per oz. and it wasn't even that good.. I forgot the name of the yogurt stall but I will tell you more about it when I go there again! :)
Gulliver's Travel was the one we watched last week. It stars Jack Black whom I really like (as an actor). I am still SPEECHLESS about the film. I can't really categorize the film, if whether or not is good or bad or if it was really goood or really baaad! :)) So, I guess you have to watch it so that you'll know what I am talking about.. :> I was shocked that they were still able to show Jack Black's musical expertise. The film became a little more like a musical but it was sure was a great comedy film! :>

Another thing I was able to do last week was to watch a movie with my high school friends! :D which was really great because I badly needed the time to hang-out with them and just have that relaxing moment.. I do sometimes believe that high school friends are still those people who understands you and makes you feel relaxed and lets you be who you really are.. For all its worth, they are my friends for almost a decade now! :) Think about that! :) The only not-so-nice part was that my best friend wasn't able to come with us but everything else was great! I was even able to treat them to eat some yogurt! and FYI, it was cheap! 35php per cup, unlike tutti frutti where its 20php per oz. and it wasn't even that good.. I forgot the name of the yogurt stall but I will tell you more about it when I go there again! :)
Gulliver's Travel was the one we watched last week. It stars Jack Black whom I really like (as an actor). I am still SPEECHLESS about the film. I can't really categorize the film, if whether or not is good or bad or if it was really goood or really baaad! :)) So, I guess you have to watch it so that you'll know what I am talking about.. :> I was shocked that they were still able to show Jack Black's musical expertise. The film became a little more like a musical but it was sure was a great comedy film! :>

Tomorrow (if I have time), I shall tell you about one thing I did today that was really great! okay? :> Till next time!
take care and God bless...
take care and God bless...
thanks for the recommendation, i'll get this on my kindle :D
ReplyDelete